Monday, April 19, 2010

Boozel Food

Coming in when I was a Freshmen I did not mind the food at Boozel because I was new to college and it was a new experience. Now that I have gotten a year older I feel that Boozel is just plain disguisting. The food is rediculously greasy and also not very good for you. I now do not have a meal plan because of two things. One its a little expensive with the prices that range and two I beleieve that the food sometimes is old. I think that going to Giant Eagle and just cooking for yourself is much more convienient after your Freshmen year. Some people agree with me but some feel that the food is amazing. Here is my argument, anytime your pizza can fill up a plate with grease. Something is wrong. But why not just get something else? I feel that the only other decent thing there is the burgers and fries but that at times even isnt as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment